Tuff Toe Pro is an abrasion, chemical, and water resistant polyurethane adhesive specially designed to provide long-term protection for your cleats. Don't tear up of your expensive cleats!
Tuff Toe will extend the life of your cleats by 3 Times and with our Full-Season Warranty we'll stand behind your Tuff Toe from peeling, cracking, or in any way, failing (as long as you follow our directions when you apply it)
✔️PROTECTS CLEATS FROM WEAR
– Tuff Toe Pro Cleat Guard will save your cleats from wear caused by repetitive contact with field dirt. Tuff Toe is applied as a thick 2-part epoxy/polyurethane and cures to form a durable yet flexible protective layer with a permanent bond. Contains enough material to cover the toes on two cleats or shoes with our standard application (See below).
✔️EASY APPLICATION, BONDS TO ANYTHING
– Our coating can be applied at home with a steady hand (see instructions below, and watch videos provided). Expert application is also available by a certified professional near you. With proper surface preparation, Tuff Toe will bond to leather, steel, rubber, vinyl, cloth, canvas, cork, wood, and many other surfaces.
✔️USED BY MLB, NCAA, & TEAM USA PITCHERS
– Tuff Toe was designed with softball and baseball pitchers in mind. Tuff Toe Baseball Pitcher Cleat protection is used by every Major League Baseball team, every major NCAA Baseball and Softball team, and thousands of Little League World Series pitchers every year.
✔️WORKS ON ALL FOOTWEAR
– Tuff Toe is not just for cleats. It also repairs soccer, football, lacrosse and track cleats as well as tennis, golf, basketball, running, boat, skate, and climbing shoes. Works on ice, roller and hockey skates, roller blades, sandals, flip flops, crocs, slippers, sneakers, boots and all types of footwear. It’s non-marking and can be used to repair soles and heels as well.
✔️ MADE IN USA WITH FULL-SEASON WARRANTY
– Tuff Toe is made from the highest grade materials and is proud to be 100% Manufactured in the U.S.A. and we stand behind our American made quality with a warranty that it will last for a full season (or 3 months, whichever comes first). If you’re not completely satisfied, contact us for a replacement or a full refund (See returns and exchanges for details).