This is it. The mitt catchers dream about. The one you've seen on your favorite pro and you've always wanted. Only the finest materials and hand craftsmanship are used to make these exceptional mitts. The exclusive Japanese tanned steer hide allows for fast break in and extended life. The soft tan leather pocket allows for great feel and gives the ball that extra POP which pitchers love to hear. The black leather backing is stiffer, giving the mitt the right amount of support and increases its life. Up your game with the one and only All-Star Pro-Elite®
CM3000 : Throws with right hand, wears on left.
- This is the exact mitt worn by many pros
- Multiple sizes available to fit your style and preference
- 32" (model XSBT)
- 33.5" (model SBT) - Our most popular size
- 35" (model BT)
- Soft tan leather pocket provides that extra POP that pitchers and catchers love to hear
CM3000_BK (solid black) is only available in right hand throw
- 33.5" (model SBK) - Our most popular size
- 35" (model BK)
- Stiffer black leather pocket still has the same distinct POP that Pro-Elite gloves are known for
- Adjustable hook and loop tab on the back of the hand for a personalized fit
- The black leather is stiffer and gives the glove the right amount of support.
BREAKING IN YOUR MITT- This is a stiffer pro-level mitt and will take a little work, but you will be rewarded for your effort. We recommend not putting anything on the mitt to help break it in (this includes steaming). The best way to break it in is to simply use it. For a more detailed discussion on glove and mitt break in CLICK HERE.